How To Connect At Work And In Business As An Introvert And Actually Have Fun In The Process!
Two-Week Lunch and Learn Tele-Course beginning April 26, 2012 with Connie Livingston
2 weeks, 2 hours $49. Click here to register>>
Time: Noon to 1:00 on the following dates: April 26 and May 3
Join Connie as she provides the tools and support to help you better connect with others. She is an introvert who has been self-employed for three years and has built a thriving consulting practice despite her shyness. When people meet her at networking events and meetings, they can't believe she's an introvert. She'll show you how to have fun as you connect with others..
In this practical, informative class, Connie shares the tools and approaches that have worked for her as she has grown her own business. Participate live from wherever you are by phone or listen to the Tele-course recording at a time that’s convenient for you.
Connie is also available to come to your business and provide a Lunch and Learn program for you and your staff on site.
Special bonus with this class: If you live in the Burlington, Vermont, area, you are invited to "test drive" your new-found connecting skills at a weekly networking event where Connie will be available to provide "laser coaching" and answer any questions that you have. No additional cost.
MY GOAL FOR YOU:
- You walk away with confidence about networking
- You feel relief that there’s a way to do marketing for your employer or business that’s fun and comfortable for you
- The information supports you to really thrive in your work or business
This confidential setting, combined with Connie’s insightful recommendations, is an ideal way to take charge of your networking and marketing and masquerade as an extravert! If you:
- feel uncomfortable in groups
- need to network and connect with others to grow your business
- are responsible at work for marketing or sharing information about your company with others
- hate the idea of marketing
...then NOW is your chance to take the reins, get connected, and have fun!
Read more about Connie and her seminars>>